I like getting my photo taken with my friends, but the mice don’t always like it. I have to hold onto them or they’ll run away.
Enjoying an afternoon nap in my fluffy bed. Sometimes I get too warm, so I have to cool off my toes.
Mom found videos on the iPad for me. I’m waiting for Mr. Squirrel.
Where are you Mr. Squirrel?
There he is. I’ve got to get a close up look.
Might as well be comfy while watching my videos.
The humans finally get off the couch and it’s all mine. I love to stretch out for a nap. So relaxing!
A few weeks ago I told you how I was helping Mom with the jigsaw puzzle. Well….
Mom caught me sleeping on the puzzle one morning. I usually jump down before she sees me, but not this time.
She didn’t mind me on the puzzle, but every morning she would find more and more pieces on the floor, until one day half the puzzle was down there.
Mom is not doing puzzles anymore, but I’m still sleeping on the table.
I want to thank Tanya from Wildflower Walks & Garden for nominating me. I always enjoy seeing her posts of her garden, recipes, cats and the beautiful photos of flowers and places she has visited.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog/
- What do you like to blog about most? I love blogging about cats.
- What’s your favorite kind of bird? The blue jay. This summer there’s a family of jays that visit my garden.
- How many books have you read this summer? 3
- Have you been to another country? If so, where? I’ve been to the U.S. many times, visiting Florida, Boston and New York.
- What’s your favorite flower? The flowers on my rose of sharon bush. They’re so big and beautiful.
If you’re reading this, please consider yourself nominated. These are my five questions.
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Do you like coffee or tea to start your day?
- Do you like to cook? If yes, what is your favorite meal.
- What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
Good morning. My photo was featured on Katzenworld yesterday. It’s part of Cats Working From Home. I like to sit on the desk and supervise my Mom while she works on the computer. I hope you can stop by to see my photo.
Here is another photo of me enjoying the sunshine with my mouse. Have a Happy Day!